MICHELIN XZH2 R
Robust in difficult conditions
" Triumph difficult terrains"
- Good vehicle productivity
- High resistance to cuts and chips
- Lower vehicle operating costs
- Excellent retreadability even after use in extreme conditions
- Motricity on all types of surfaces:
- wide and deep grooves
- solid offset side blocks for quick cleaning
- Mixture of tear-resistant and tear expansion-proof rubber
- Reinforced tyres can be retreaded twice with MICHELIN Remix
"Test its solidity"
- Maximum carcass protection
- Reinforced, puncture-proof, metal plies
- Rubber shield with deflectors
"Extend the use of your tyres"
- With MICHELIN Remix, a comparable performance to new MICHELIN XZH2 R tyres while saving 60kg in material
- Tyres manufactured in compliance with environmental standards
- Up to 87% retread rate(1)
- All MICHELIN XZH2 R tyres are produced in ISO 14001 certified European factories
(1) Retread rate for Y range across France 2011
|Název||Náprava||UERR RRT||Wet Grip||UENO hluk||Winter Specialist||M+S|
DLOUHÉ VZDÁLENOSTI REGIONÁLNÍ UŽITÍ MĚSTSKÉ UŽITÍ DODÁVKA MATERIÁLŮ NA STAVENIŠTĚ TERÉN